At the Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology training of future specialists in communications is ensured by the Telecommunications Department in two specializations: Telecommunications Technologies and Systems (TST) and Telecommunications Networks and Software (RST).
Through the analytical programs of the courses offered to students from the Telecommunications Technologies and Systems specialization , is aiming to ensure a solid fundamental training in telecommunications vast area (courses of curriculum in semesters 3, 4 and, in particular, in semesters 5 and 6 ), coupled with a specialization in various technologies and telecommunications systems (provided in the curriculum in semesters 7 and 8). The specific of this direction is the priority given to modern communications technologies and equipment. Read more
The specific objectives of the study program focuses primarily on the fields of networks, software and telecommunications services.
Specialized knowledge in networking, software and telecommunication services relate to:
– Concepts, principles, architectures and communication protocols for integrated networks;
– Traffic engineering (management and optimization);
– Network programming technologies (Internet);
– Operating systems (UNIX, Linux, Windows, Symbian);
– Networking software engineering and services (Java programming, Web services);
– Elements of networks and information security; Read more